It’s big, it’s beautiful, and it throws out an enormous amount of heat! The Extra-Large Pepino Mexican Chimenea in yellow is a fresh new design blended with traditional good looks, perfect for larger gardens and patio areas. It’s designed to add oodles of traditional style to any outside occasion. Use it for barbecues or as an environmentally friendly patio heater any time of day or night. It’s the ideal way to extend the summer, perfect for outdoor fun through autumn, even into winter.
This handsome yellow clay chiminea comes complete with a stand and lid, and its spacious interior takes more fuel for a longer burn.
Features – Extra-large Pepino Mexican Chimenea in yellow
- Made in Mexico
- Extra large
- Burns wood, leaves hardly any ash
- No assembly required
- Painted in a rustic finish
- Takes the Grill1-SS for fab alfresco cooking
- Colour: Yellow
- Height without stand & lid: 83cm
- Diameter: 48cm
- Size: L: 46xW:46xH:125
- The Chimenea and lid are made of clay, the stand is made of steel
- All Mexican chimineas have a particularly strong draw through the mouth, giving you a cleaner, hotter flame. The design of the chiminea naturally helps prevent sparks, unlike an open fire. Add a BBQ grill and it becomes very handy for entertaining, too!
Mexican chimeneas are the best functioning burners of all patio fires. The clay absorbs heat and acts as a radiator, warming the air around it. There’s no need for roaring fires. A small fire does the trick.
Please follow the instructions and maintenance recommendations. Not all fuels and lighting fuels can be used in Mexican chimeneas, and they do need protection from the weather. Mexican chimeneas are hand-made and hand-painted, so the shapes and colours will vary slightly. The paint finish on this chimenea will change over time but a colour change doesn’t affect its use. It’s natural and lovely. If you prefer you can re-paint it. And don’t forget – always season your chiminea before using it. There’s lots of inspiration in our blog.