New for this year, the fabulous Extra-Large Tulum Mexican Chimenea in yellow is your ideal choice for heating larger areas of the garden, including lawns, patios and decks. Use it for barbecues or as an environmentally friendly patio heater. It’ll open up your outdoor space for year-round enjoyment, from alfresco breakfasts on cool spring mornings to late night summer revels with friends and family. You can even light her up and have a coffee on a winter’s day comfortably thanks to the heated clay giving off warmth, just like a radiator. This classic Mexican design has been honed for centuries by experts. People have cooked on it, socialised around it, eaten around it and told stories around it. Now you can do the same. Don’t you just love the decor on the neck?
Extra-Large Tulum Mexican Chimenea in yellow features
- Traditional Mexican chimenea with a stand and lid
- Burns wood efficiently, leaving hardly any ash
- No assembly required
- Add the grill model Grill1-SS for beautiful BBQ food
- Colour: Yellow
- The chimenea and lid are made of clay
- The stand is made of steel
- A powerful ‘draw’ means you get a really hot, clean flame
- It’s safer than an open fire, with fewer sparks
- Easy to use, a pleasure to cook on
If you fancy a roaring fire, reel it in! The design means you use minimal fuel to make a lot of heat, an environmentally sensible choice. To keep it in good condition follow the instructions, maintain it well, and it’ll reward you with years of loyal service.
Because they’re made by hand these Mexican chimeneas vary a bit, which means yours will be unique. The finish will change over time to give you a lovely patina, but you can repaint it if you prefer it to look new. It’ll work just as well either way.
Want inspiration? Read all about outdoor living on our blog.