This large traditional Mexican chiminea is perfect for larger gardens or patio areas and, with its intricate design inspired by mexican art, will add traditional style to any outside occasion. Use it for barbecues or as an environmentally-friendly patio heater in the evenings. Just the thing for extending the summer or for the cooler months of the year.
The chiminea comes complete with a stand and matching lid, and, with its spacious interior, it can take more fuel and burn for longer.
- Mexican chimenea made in Mexico- quality and top design
- Design: Iguana- typical of Mexico
- Extra-Large size- heavy made chimenea
- Burns wood, leaves hardly any ash
- Clay absorbs heat and acts as radiator
- No assembly required
- Painted in rustic finish
- Takes the Grill2-SS
- Colour: Dark grey & green
- Code: C5IGUA.73-3
- Bar Code: 5031599050959
- Material: Chimenea and lid are made of clay; stand is made of steel
- Country of origin: Mexico
All Mexican chimineas have a particularly strong draw through the mouth, meaning a cleaner, hotter flame, and the design of the chiminea helps prevent sparks, unlike an open fire. A BBQ grill can also be used with these chimineas, making them not good for outdoor heating, but great for entertaining, too!
As with all of our clay chimineas and fire bowls, this product is hand-made and hand-finished so shapes, sizes, and colours may vary slightly.
You should always season a clay chiminea before use. More information can be found on our blog.