This wonderful Palazzetti Portorose Premium Masonry BBQ Grill is made from quality refractory concrete with a contrasting Marmotech shelf around the front and sides. So what is Marmotech? It cleverly blends special concrete with granulated marble to make a heat resistant material that doesn’t need painting. The whole thing is really tough, but it’s also beautiful. This model is ideal when you prefer a natural stone-like look to shiny steel. And like all our garden cooking products, it works like a dream.
Classy, clean-lined and smooth – The Palazzetti Portorose Premium Wood Fired Masonry BBQ Grill
- Burns wood or charcoal – use wood to give your food a delightful smoky flavour
- Wood also burns at a much higher temperature than charcoal – good to know
- The firebox and grill area are strengthened to withstand the heat from a super-hot log fire
- The back firebox wall gets very hot, but because it’s made from four panels, two external horizontal and two internal vertical, there’s no chance it can overheat
High quality continues all the way with a strong metal hood guard designed to protect the chimney from heat. A large chromed steel grill grate gives you a big cooking area measuring 76 x 40cm. Two different height levels make changing the cooking temperature easy. Just move the food further away from the coals and the heat reduces.
- Excellent design and superior styling
- A very thick steel brazier, ideal for burning wood but also burns charcoal
- A beautiful design with a traditional feel
- There’s an integral log store and storage shelf
- Comes with a 310ml tube of adhesive for assembly
- It also comes with 10kg of sealant paint
- Overall dimensions W118 x D92 x H246cm
- Refractory concrete construction makes it very tough and extremely heat-resistant