The Jalisco Mexican Chimenea is a contemporary masterpiece, good-looking with high performance to match. The Mexicans have been perfecting their chiminea design for centuries and the results are sheer heaven. It lights fast, it gets hot quickly, it radiates heat 360 degrees around itself and it’s a lovely thing to gather around for socialising. Because every chiminea is hand made they differ slightly, which means yours is unique. The large size makes it ideal for bigger outdoor spaces like patios, desks and lawns, and it’s your year-round partner for cosy, warm outdoor fun. This fab chiminea comes complete with a stand and matching lid. The unusually spacious interior means it takes more fuel and burns for longer.
Features of the Jalisco Mexican Chimenea
A real Mexican chimenea made by hand, from clay, in exotic Mexico:
- A sleek contemporary design
- Burns wood and leaves hardly any ash – efficient and sustainable
- No assembly required
- Painted in a cool rustic finish
- Takes the Grill1-SS for brilliant alfresco cooking
- Colour: Dark grey
- Height without stand and lid: 82cm
- Diameter: 46cm
- Size: L:46, W:46, H:125
- Material: Chimenea and lid are made of clay; stand is made of steel
- Draws unusually strongly to deliver lots of heat fast – and it burns clean
- Minimal sparks
- It’s essential to season a clay chiminea before use. It’s an easy job – see how in our blog.