Our extra large Iguana Mexican Chimenea is perfect for larger gardens or patio areas. Can you picture it in your mind, lovely and warm, surrounded by happy friends and family? The traditional design also happens to be sleek and contemporary, so it fits every space really well. Use it for cooking tasty barbecue food as well as an environmentally-friendly patio heater. It’s useable day and night, 365 days a year. The clay absorbs the heat from a small, neat fire very fast, creating an enormous, wonderfully warm clay radiator to keep the chill off the proceedings. The chiminea comes complete with a stand and lid, and the spacious interior means it burns for ages.
Features of the extra large Iguana Mexican Chimenea
- Mexican chimenea made in Mexico
- Design: Iguanas on chimenea
- Burns wood, leaves hardly any ash
- Clay absorbs heat and acts as radiator
- No assembly required
- Painted in rustic finish
- Colour: Grey
- Chimenea and lid are made of clay, the stand is steel
- Known and loved for its excellent draw, which creates a lot of heat safely without sparks
- Burns clean and hot using minimal fuel
- Easy to use
- Being hand made, the shape and colour can vary from the picture
- No need for roaring fires, a small fire heats the clay, which quickly becomes hot and radiates the heat outwards
It’s important to read the usage and maintenance instructions carefully. It’ll need to be protected from the weather. And you should always season a clay chiminea before use.
Read our blog for masses of inspiration and information about alfresco living.