The extra-large Pepino Mexican Chimenea in red is big, beautiful, and packed with drama. Can you imagine it standing in your garden, giving off loads of gorgeous heat while your friends and family stand around having a great time? That’s what chimineas are all about – warmth, great food and great company, all in the great outdoors. Use it for barbecues or as an environmentally friendly patio heater, day and night, and make the most of your outdoor space. This big beauty comes complete with a stand and lid, and the large interior means it burns for longer.
Extra-large Pepino Mexican Chimenea in red features
- Season before use
- Made in Mexico, extra large, burns wood while leaving almost no ash
- The clay absorbs heat and acts as a massive radiator – all you need is a small fire inside to heat her up to a high temperature
- No assembly required, painted in rustic finish
- Takes the Grill1-SS model for cooking
- Height without stand & lid: 83cm
- Diameter: 48cm
- Size: L: 46xW:46xH:125
- Chimenea and lid: clay
- Stand: steel
- An unusually good draw means you get a very clean, hot flame without dangerous sparks
- Add a BBQ grill for outdoor cooking
- Easy to light, easy to muse
- Easy to maintain and care for
- Only burns wood
- Protection from the weather is important
- Colour changes don’t affect the performance
- Mexican chimeneas can be repainted.
As with all of our clay chimineas and fire bowls, the extra-large Pepino Mexican Chimenea in red is hand-made and hand-finished so shapes, sizes, and colours may vary slightly. You’ll find all sorts of useful information in our blog.