Do you like the look of this fab extra large Tosca Mexican Chimenea? You’re not the only one. It’s big, beautiful, and very popular. Perfect for larger gardens or patio areas, it’s packed with simple style and suits so many outdoor occasions, everything from parties to barbecues – yes, you can also cook on it! It acts as a highly effective environmentally-friendly patio heater after dark and the heat it gives off make winter alfresco fun comfortable as well. Complete with a stand and lid, the unusually spacious interior means it takes lots of fuel and burns for ages. The clay absorbs the heat and acts as great big radiator.
Extra large Tosca Mexcian Chimenea features
- Made in Mexico
- An ancient traditional design that works beautifully
- Extra large
- Burns wood, leaves hardly any ash
- No assembly required
- Painted in rustic finish
- Takes the Grill1-SS
- Dark grey
- Size: 48x48x125
- The chimenea and lid are made of clay; stand is made of steel
All Mexican chimineas have a particularly strong draw through the mouth. The resulting fire is fierce and hot, and you only need a small blaze to heat the clay up so it radiates. Add a BBQ grill and it’s the perfect cooking gadget. This design is the easiest to light and the most efficient at burning, used for centuries in Central America for everyday outdoor cooking and heating.
- Follow the instructions
- Do the recommended maintenance, protect it from the weather, and it’ll last for years
- Remember not all fuels and lighting fuels can be used in Mexican chimeneas
- Because it’s hand-made and hand-painted, the shapes and colours may vary slightly
- The finish will discolour if the chiminea is left outside all the time and also changes when used. This is natural and doesn’t affect the performance
- You can repaint it if you like
- Always season a clay chiminea before use
Want to know more? There’s lots of interesting and inspiring information on our blog.