The second in our collection of Wulfryc stylised wolf Mexican chimeneas, this one comes in a deep charcoal grey. The overall effect is wonderfully deep and moody looking, complete with lovely Celtic patterns applied to an authentic Mexican hand made clay chiminea. If your decor style is more steampunk than traditional, this design will suit your outdoor space perfectly. Like all genuine Mexican chimeneas it functions beautifully as a patio fire, thanks to a design perfected over centuries.
How does it work? It’s clever yet super-simple. The small fire inside – no need for a big blaze – heats the clay in no time, then it radiates out to surround the chiminea. Just like an enormous clay radiator. Protect it from the weather, maintain it according to the instructions and it’ll light up your outdoor life for years to come. And there’s more fun – because each one is made and decorated by hand, every one is slightly different.
Features of the stylised wolf Mexican chiminea
- A real Mexican chimenea, made in Mexico with love
- The complex Celtic design is carefully moulded into the body and funnel
- Extra-large size, great design, efficient burning function
- Burns wood
- Burns with only a few flakes of ash
- Complete with steel stand and clay lid
- No assembly required
- Painted in a rustic dark grey finish
- The colour fades with time and use, but you can repaint it if you don’t like the patina