Ideal for heavenly alfresco cooking, our medium Kadai real fire pit is made in India using traditional methods. Fitted with a quality stainless steel BBQ grill, it’s the perfect way to cook food safely outdoors. ‘Kadai’ actually means ‘skillet’ in Hindi, and has long been used for cooking. They also make superb fires in gardens. The medium Kadai real fire pit is ideal for creating a warm ambience, giving off loads of lovely heat. And it burns every kind of fuel.
Take care to read the instructions and maintenance recommendations. Metal fire bowls will rust. How much rust you get depends on whether you leave your Kadai real fire pit outdoors in all weathers. Some customers love the trendy rusted look, and because the rust protects the surface of the metal against more rust it’s not a bad idea. It’s a matter of taste. It can be repainted and rust doesn’t affect its use. Bear in mind metal fire bowl surfaces get very hot and will burn the skin if touched. Always use a chimenea guard when there are small children around.
Features of the Medium Kadai real fire pit
- Strong sturdy steel fire pit, made to last a long time
- 60cm Dia x 23 H (bowl)
60cm Dia x 68 H (with stand)
- Comes with stainless steel BBQ grill, safe to use for cooking and barbecuing
- The BBQ grill has a central opening so fuel can be added while in use
- Stand with 3 legs so can easily be positioned outside on uneven ground
- 5 year guarantee
- Colour is brown for fire pit, black for stand and silver for the BBQ grill
Looking for ideas for alfresco entertainment and more? Take a look at our blog.