Ideal for heavenly alfresco cooking, our CASA black steel fire bowl is a must have! Fitted with a quality stainless steel BBQ grill, it’s the perfect way to cook food safely outdoors.
Take care to read the instructions and maintenance recommendations. Metal fire bowls will rust. How much rust you get depends on whether you leave your real fire bowl outdoors in all weathers. Some customers love the trendy rusted look, and because the rust protects the surface of the metal against more rust it’s not a bad idea. It’s a matter of taste. It can be repainted and rust doesn’t affect its use. Bear in mind metal fire bowl surfaces get very hot and will burn the skin if touched.
Features of the Casa black steel fire bowl
- Strong sturdy steel fire bowl, made to last a long time
- 70cm Dia x 51cm H
- Comes with stainless steel BBQ grill, safe to use for cooking and barbecuing
- The BBQ grill has a central opening so fuel can be added while in use
- Stand with 3 legs so can easily be positioned outside on uneven ground
- Colour is black for fire pit, black for stand and silver for the BBQ grill
Looking for ideas for alfresco entertainment and more? Take a look at our blog.