You like your fire bowls BIG? Here’s a big one for you, a full 100cm diameter. Meet the glorious Cook King Indiana 100cm Fire Bowl. It’s made by hand using 3mm thick crude steel, which means it’s very tough, very strong, and made to last. The simple, clean-lined curved bowl makes it dramatic, a great place to gather round for an impressive sized fire.
A fine statement piece in the garden, it has three legs. And that means it’ll stay steady even on wobbly ground. Use it as a fireplace, 24/7. After dusk it makes a wonderful light source, with that magical flickering ambience you only get from a real open fire. You can even use it as a grill with the Cook King Black Steel Grate for cooking, which you can buy separately. What a treat when everyone knows food tastes better cooked outdoors!
Enjoy all the fun and magic of an open fire without the mess. Socialise in your garden in comfort. Do the gardening through the year knowing you can warm your hands anytime you like. It keeps you warm on chilly days from spring to the end of autumn. Summer evenings are enhanced. It even makes a difference in winter, a place to warm your extremities. And can you imagine firing it up over the festive season? How brilliant will that be!
Make BIG fires with the fab Cook King Indiana 100cm Fire Bowl
- Made by hand from strong 3mm steel
- The concave profile protects fires from the wind
- Your fire won’t go out, the ashes won’t be blown around
- Once cool, coat the body and legs with edible oil to prevent rusting – cooking oil is fine
- Size: H:40 x W:100 x D:100 cm
- Colour: Black – although the colour can naturally vary simply because of the material
- Guarantee:1 year
- Some easy self assembly
- Buy a lid separately if you want one – not everyone does