The beautiful Cook King Porto 80cm Fire Bowl blends great quality, practicality, and contemporary design to meet every garden entertainment need. Use it to provide lots of lovely heat. Or as a cool focal point for your outdoor space. Use it to create romantic flickering light late into the the night. Or cook up some tasty BBQ delights, using it as a handy grill. With a width of 80cm and height of 41cm, it’s a good, big size but is easy to move around your garden. Wherever you place it, it makes a stunning garden feature.
Made by hand from thick crude steel, it comes with durability and sturdiness built in. And however windy it gets the ash won’t blow around. The clever design keeps ash and burning wood where it belongs, inside the pit. Because it’s hand made the colours vary slightly, which means yours will be unique. We really like the smart, shiny guard rim around the edge, giving it an extra-smart look.
Know more about the fab Cook King Porto 80cm Fire Bowl
- The Cook King Porto fire bowl can be used as a fire place, as a handy heat source, to light things up after dark, as a focal point for your outdoor space, and to cook BBQ cuisine using a grill you can buy separately
- Made from 2-5mm thick steel, which is both hard-wearing and durable.
- The design is sleek and elegant
- It comes with a high quality finish
- Once it has cooled down after use, add a coating of edible oil like rape seed oil to prevent rust
- Dimensions: H41 x W80 x D80cm
- Weight: 15kg
- Colour: Black
- Guaranteed for 1 year
- This fire bowl is compatible for use with the Cook King Black Steel Grate Tripod Grill or Cook King 80cm Grill Plate with Grate – both available separately
- For extra protection, use the Cook King Mesh Screen for Fire Bowls and the Cook King 80.5cm Steel Lid for Fire Bowls – both available separately