Meet the wonderful Las Pampas Wood Fired BBQ, a masonry BBQ made from very tough and strong brick and refractory concrete. An equally tough metal chimney and a stylish Argentinian style grill complete the picture. Here’s how to cook beautiful results, enjoy great looks, and rely on a build that’ll probably live as long as you do! Top quality materials are the name of the game, along with a grill on chains so it’s easy to raise and lower to adjust the cooking temperature.
The Las Pampas Wood Fired BBQ – A sturdy item with Argentine good looks
- Raise and lower the cooking heat with a clever crank system
- The grill is made of stainless steel, with v-shaped channels for the fat to drain into – a healthy way to cook
- A metal drawer collects ash
- It’s super-easy to keep clean
We deliver this quality product direct from the manufacturer in 2-3 weeks. The size and weight means it’ll arrive on its own pallet, on a lorry. The courier will contact you direct to get a convenient delivery date.
- Easy to assemble, it comes with full assembly instructions.
- Wood or charcoal fired, both deliver superb results
- Minimal maintenance
- A generous 62 x 50cm cooking surface
- Ash collection for mess-free cleaning
- Sturdy construction
- Weighs 630kg – a permanent feature in the garden
- A handy shelf for storing wood
- A simple crank system easily changes the heat levels and cooking intensity
- The V-shaped grill drains away any fat
- Argentinian style cooking made easy
- Width: 98cm, Depth: 77cm, Height: 220cm, Weight: 630kg