The Tampere Light Masonry BBQ is crafted by hand from high quality materials, and it’s huge! It’s a dramatic design using slate as traditional decor. The grill itself is enormous at 70cm x 40cm, enough room for cooking large amounts of delicious food for friends and family. The ash collection drawer cooking grill and fire tray are made from mild steel, tough and strong. You can even remove ash while you’re cooking. It’s that easy.
Tampere Light Masonry BBQ – Made by hand
- The BBQ is delivered to you on a pallet
- It’s easy to assemble but it is heavy work – you’ll need at least 2 strong people
- You’ll find the heat proof silicone or cement you need in good DIY stores and online
- Once it’s assembled there’s no more work to do, and it’ll last you a lifetime
You get a huge cooking area, and a gorgeous finish in light coloured slate with modern colours. It’s made using high performance materials and comes with excellent thermal heat properties for perfect grilling. The durable surfaces are a pleasure to use and it weighs in at 750kg.
- BBQ height: 195cm
- Width of ground plinth: 99cm
- Mantelpiece width (and total width): 112cm
- Max barbecue depth from front to rear: 68cm
- Grill area: 70 x 40cm