Inspired by Mexican art and featuring tiny green frogs in 3D, this deep grey clay chiminea is high on drama as well as performance. As well as adding lots traditional ethnic style and heat to any outside occasion it can be used to cook BBQ food. Your ideal partner for enjoying life outdoors through every season, adding the warmth and comfort you need to enjoy the alfresco experience. This gorgeous large chiminea comes complete with a stand and matching lid. Because the inside is so spacious it takes lots of fuel and burns for longer.
Features of the Rana Mexican Chimenea
- Hand made and decorated with love and care in Mexico – which means every one is unique
- Extra-Large size for bigger patios, decks and gardens
- Burns wood beautifully
- Minimal ash, minimal sparks
- No assembly required
- Painted in a rustic finish with decorative 3d frogs
- Want to us yours for cooking? add the Grill1-SS model
- Colour: Dark grey
- Height without lid & stand: 81cm
- Diameter: 48cm
- Size: L:48, W:48, H:127
- Chimenea made of clay, stand made of steel
All Mexican chimineas have an unusually strong draw through the mouth, which means you enjoy a cleaner, hotter flame. Add a BBQ grill and it changes hats to become more than a heater – it’s also a cooker. Don’t forget to season this clay chiminea before using it – you’ll find out how on our blog.