Chunky, handsome and contemporary. That’s the Cook King Haiti 80cm Fire Bowl. It blends great quality, practicality, and versatility. The design that will look great in any style of garden, from frothy flower-filled places to sleek, minimalist patios. With a generous width of 80cm and height of 30cm, it’s easy to carry around. And it’s designed to meet all your entertaining needs. It’s a fire, a source of light, a place to gather around, and a place to cook delicious BBQ foods, too. The carefully designed concave body not only prevents burnt wood from being blown around, even in a high wind. It’s also very aesthetically pleasing. Because it’s made by hand every fire bowl has a slightly different colour, which keeps things interesting. Once it’s cooled down after use, simply give it a coating of an edible oil like rape seed oil to keep the rust away.
Can you imagine you and the family, or a bunch of friends, gathered around this smart fire bowl on a balmy evening, drinks in hand? Because it has three legs it’ll stand firm on any surface, even if it’s a bit wobbly. That’s the magic of three legs for you!
More details about the Cook King Haiti 80cm Fire Bowl
- The Cook King Haiti fire bowl can be used as a fireplace, a source of heat, a source of light, and a portable garden grill for great food
- The clever design contains ash perfectly for no-mess alfresco fun
- This fire bowl is made from 2-5mm thick steel, which is very long-lasting and wears well
- Sleek and elegant with a top quality finish, this fire bowl makes a stunning garden focal point
- Easy to light, easy to use, easy to look after
NB. Grills and lids shown in these pictures are purchased separately and are for reference only.