This lovely Cook King Polo 80cm Fire Bowl is made from high quality steel. But it’s much more than a highly efficient patio fire or garden fire. As well as ideal for campfires, it gives you a reliable outdoor heat source. You can use it for lighting your space after dark, and you can cook tasty grilled foods on it. This stunning chunky fire bowl efficiently burns logs to create a lovely ambient glow. The ash will stay where it belongs, inside the bowl, even in windy weather thanks to the clever concave design. Made from very sturdy steel, you simply coat the surface with an edible oil like cooking oil when it’s cooled down. This will prevent rust developing and extend its useful life even more. The side handles make it easy to move and carry around. And because of the neat size, it’s ideal for smaller outdoor areas.
Perfect when you want to take the chill off your alfresco evenings, it’s a lovely way to create reliable heat and light outdoors. The magic of the flames will draw you in, adding extra personality and interest to your garden. It’s easy to take care of and will last you for years and years.
Get inspired by the Cook King Polo 80cm Fire Bowl
- The fire bowl can be used to give you lots of lovely warmth, to add light and visual interest outdoors, and for cooking grilled foods
- This stylish outdoor fire pit is compatible with any sort of garden, adding unique style to a traditional or modern setting
- It’s made by hand from high quality steel, built to last
- Being three-legged, it stands safe and firm even when the surface isn’t completely flat
- Being small, it’s easy to store over winter in a shed or garage, or in a smart garden storage box by Keter
NB. Grills and lids shown in these pictures are purchased separately and are for reference only.