The Tampere Masonry BBQ is crafted by hand from high quality materials. Impressive design with real slate used to traditionally decorate the huge BBQ.
The grill itself is a massive 70cm x 40cm in size offering plenty of room for the biggest of BBQ Parties. The ash collection drawer cooking grill and fire tray are made from mild steel for style and longevity. With the ash drawer you can easily remove the ash during cooking if required.
The BBQ is delivered to you on a pallet – it is easy to assemble but there is heavy work involved.It is suggested that at least 2 people assemble it. You will require heat proof silicone or cement available from most good DIY stores. No further work is required when assembled and the BBQ will last a lifetime.
- Massive 70 x 40cm cooking area
- Dark slate with modern colours
- High performance materials
- Great thermal heat properties for grilling
- Durable finished surfaces (no additional work required)
- Weight: 750kg
- BBQ height: 195cm
- Width of ground plinth: 99cm
- Mantelpiece width (and total width): 112cm
- Max barbecue depth from front to rear: 68cm
- Grill area: 70 x 40cm