Free delivery on everything
We provide FREE mainland UK delivery on absolutely everything (Excluding northern parts of Scotland). There are no hidden charges – you simply pay what you see on the product page. The only exceptions are customers living in the Scottish Highlands.
You can expect to receive your chiminea typically within 5 – 15 working days of ordering. During peak periods (April-June) this may take longer but we aim to get your goods to you as quickly as possible. As long as you provide your email and mobile details when you place your order you will receive an advanced notice from the courier (typically TNT, DPD or MXL) with details of when your item/s will arrive.
No signature necessary
If you are out when delivery is attempted – and you are happy to do so – you can leave a signed & dated note for the courier with instruction as to where to leave your item/s. Simply pop a note into an envelope with “to the courier” written on it and leave it somewhere visible when delivery is attempted. The courier can use this as authorised instruction. And don’t worry if there is an issue with breakage/damage etc from transit we will arrange a replacement to be sent out.
Deliveries to Scotland
The Scottish postcodes excluded from our free delivery offer are:
• AB, IV – all postcodes
• DD, PH1-7, PH14
• KW1 – 14
• PA34 -35 and 37 -39
• PH19 – 26, 30 – 40, 41 and 49 – 50
• all KW15 and ZE1
Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Eire, the Islands and international destinations
Unfortunately we cannot currently deliver outside of the UK mainland. All orders placed outside the mainland will be cancelled and a full refund issued.
Free replacement service
Your order will be carefully packed to ensure it arrives in the best possible condition. If anything arrives damaged – or if you receive the wrong item – we will send a replacement part free, no questions asked. All we need is a photo of the damaged part and the part number if assembly is required. Please allow up to 5 days for your replacement to arrive.
Delivery and returns
• We reserve the right to use any carrier
• Most deliveries need a signature. You can leave instructions to deliver to your neighbour or even leave the parcel in a particular location or safe place, but you do so at your own risk. If you ask us to leave the item in an insecure place and it’s stolen, it’s your responsibility and we can’t provide a refund.
• If you organise a delivery slot that you then dont make there will be re-delivery charges.
• If you’re not there to take delivery and your order is damaged where it’s left, whether in a safe place or with someone else, we might not be able to accept your claim.
• If you are ordering multiple items, including heatlogs or kindlecones, your order might come in two parts with more than one delivery. But we always do our best to make sure they arrive at the same time.
• It is really important to check your order as soon as you receive it and, if you’re not completely satisfied, contact us at once. We provide a free, no quibble, replacement / missing parts service but you need to let us know as soon as possible.
• Sometimes there’s a slight difference between the colours in the photo and the product we deliver. This can be down to the light conditions when the photo was taken, or your screen settings. But some of our products are hand made, hand painted or hand finished, which means every one is slightly different, each unique. It’s best to use the photos on our site to give you a general idea rather than treat them as set in stone.
• We always stick to the manufacturers warranty, fixing or exchanging faulty products at no charge.
• Chimineas in particular require care and attention. You need to follow the instructions carefully. We can’t replace cast iron or steel products because they’ve rusted, for example, because it’s down to you to take proper care of the item. Nor can we replace cracked clay chimineas when you haven’t followed the instructions or forget to cure it properly before using it for the first time.
• Clay chimineas that are painted will change over time dependent on their care and exposure to elements. Heat naturally affects colours over time and in some instances the paint might start coming off. This is normal and due to numerous factors outside of our control. Many customers repaint themselves or leave as part of natural weathering.
Damages and exchanges
Your satisfaction is our top priority. We sell only the finest quality products from reputable manufacturers, so we rarely have problems with our products. But if your item is damaged or defective in some way, we’ll make sure you’re taken care of.
• Missing or broken parts are replaced free of charge
• In the case of a broken or missing part, please email us to let us know the model and order date, and provide photos of any damage. You need to let us know about the damage within 7 days of delivery, after which we can’t make a replacement
• We can’t remove the damaged item for you – you need to dispose of it safely yourself
• If something is missing from your order, call or email us. But check first – smaller items are sometimes tucked away in a corner of the packaging and others will arrive in a separate parcel, sourced from a different warehouse
1. You’ve decided to change or cancel your order
– contact our Customer Service team. We’ll need the order number and the date you made the order. If your products have already been delivered, you should follow our returns policy below.
2. You’ve received the product but it isn’t the right one, isn’t working correctly, has missing parts, is visibly damaged or deformed –
We replace all incorrect items, and missing or broken parts free of charge. In the case of a broken chimineas or part please email us with the model and order date plus photographs of the damage we’ll send your replacement. All products for return must be unused and still have their original packaging.
3. You want to return an unwanted item –
You can return unwanted stuff provided it is unopened, unused and still in the original packaging. You should let us know you’d like to return it within 28 days of receiving it.
If you return an item without these requirements, we will send it back to you and refuse a refund. If you meet all of the requirements, we’ll refund you. Bear in mind you’ll be responsible for the return delivery charges.
4. You refuse the delivery and your order comes back to us –
We will issue a refund minus a 15% restocking fee and our cost for delivery and handling. If the item is damaged during delivery we can’t refund you until the insurance claim process is complete, after which we’ll refund you the same amount we received from the delivery company, minus their shipment charges to get the item to you and back to