Cook on the go. Take it glamping, bring it on camping trips, cook on the beach. Or make the most of cooking in a small garden. Here’s how to add more flavour and fun to your outdoor life with the compact Tepro Abington Table Top Gas BBQ Grill. If you have a teeny weeny city patio, great outdoor food is yours to share.
Fantastic BBQ food on the go – The Tepro Abington Table Top Gas BBQ
This quality single burner gas grill does the job every time. It heats up fast because it runs on gas, and it’s a clean burn. A stainless steel flame tamer reduces flare-ups to ensure an even heat across the cooking area, which measures 47 x 35cm. And all you do to adjust the gas is turn the chunky control knob. Simple.
- Open the lid to grill fish and veg, steaks, sausages and more directly at a high temperature
- Shut the lid for a lower, slower cook
- A built-in thermometer makes it easy to monitor the cooking temperature
- A very tough, strong build
This is an unusually sturdy table top gas BBQ. Two removable side shelves with hooks make it versatile as well as easy to transport. As you can see, there’s room for cooking up a very decent sized feast. We really like the look, too. The curved edges and sleek plain black finish keep things tidy.
- Colour: Black
- One 3.1kW stainless steel burner with push and turn ignition
- Detachable grease collection cup
- Includes a gas hose and regulator, ideal for standard 5kg and 11kg gas cylinders
- Enamelled cast iron cooking grid measuring 47 x 35cm
- Self assembly – but it’s a simple job
- Dimensions: H38 x W102 x D46.2cm
- 2 year guarantee