The Meredir is a large capacity steel firebowl featuring elegent legs on a solid base design. You can burn any kind of fuel in it, from wood to coal or coke. Three strong legs keep the firebowl balanced and resistant to knocks. The mesh lid keeps hot materials from escaping, and the black finish looks fabulous against any garden backdrop.
Metal fire bowl surfaces can become very hot in use and will burn the skin if touched. Burning temperatures can be very high. We recommend the use of a chimenea guard when small children are present.
- 100% thick cast iron fire bowl- strong and durable
- 5-year guarantee- no cracking with fire
- Very large capacity- suitable for big fires and large logs
- Can burn any fuel: wood, charcoal or coal
- Traditional design with scroll design cast iron legs
- Deep bowl, very safe and large capacity
- Supplied with chromed BBQ grill
- Colour is bronze
As long as you exercise common sense, in the same way as you would with any open fire, fire pits and chimineas are perfectly safe. And, as a general rule, the better you look after them, the longer they’ll last. A fire pit cover is always a good idea in winter.