Metal fire bowls will rust. How much they rust is dependant on whether they are left outside in all weathers, how much they are used, how they are looked after. All can be re-painted. Rust does not affect use. Metal fire bowl surfaces can become very hot in use and will burn the skin if touched. Burning temperatures can be very high. We recommend the use of a chimenea guard when small children are present.
- Strong sturdy steel fire pit, made to last a long time
- Comes with stainless steel BBQ grill, safe to use for cooking and barbecuing
- The BBQ grill has a central opening so fuel can be added while in use
- Stand with 3 legs so can easily be positioned outside on uneven ground
- 5 year guarantee
- Colour is brown for fire pit, black for stand and silver for the BBQ grill
It is important you observe the instructions and maintenance recommendations.
As long as you exercise common sense, in the same way as you would with any open fire, fire pits and chimineas are perfectly safe. And, as a general rule, the better you look after them, the longer they’ll last. A fire pit cover is always a good idea in winter.